Thursday, October 21, 2010

have a fun weekend!


Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side (Holtoug Bootleg) (Unreleased) by HOLTOUG
so my excuse for now is,
my home internet turned to be a pain in the ...
i have no idea why, so here i am at my uni library on a friday 29 degrees afternoon
it's hard for me to blog at home then there's my neverending assignments ,
so annoying that i can't reach the databases which are only accessible from the internet (-_-#)
and too bad, my sydney photo's are all ready to be publish! they're all waiting in line on my desktop :p
hope my internet connection come back soon
what would i do without them on the weekends :(
anyways, hope you have a fun weekend!
i have no exciting plans yet at the moment, we'll see how the weather turns out tomorrow
longing for another today :)
cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...