Wednesday, January 12, 2011

little from the birth-day












even it's four months ago, i think its a lil interesting to share :p
spend the afternoon in the city and it was one day before footy final
which is like the olympic games to this country
everyone was wearing their team costumes and parades in cbd
it was nearly like new year, so festive!
anyway, my colombian friend klaudia treat me ice cream, green tea :) my favvv
then we had a turkish delight full set dinner with two other turkish girls from my ex house
again, didn't paid even a cent, thanks ladies :)
i guess thats how they do it, birthday girl gets treat all day :)
then we went to a boooring brazilian party :p
interesting night though plus unexpected phone call.
thanks for everyone who made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...