Tuesday, February 22, 2011

taking the next train















hello!
at last i'm back, hopefully i'll still post regularly
my classes are going to start anytime soon, and its going to be busy busy busy
much more busy than any other time, so i cant really promise you much
but i will try my best.
as you probably know my mac is super sick, and most of my photos are there
the good news is that i got my photos from my belgrave and queensland trip
so, i'll share those ones for now :)

belgrave - the puffing billy train
i went there with my classmates as a farewell trip
its one hour from melbourne city by metro
an old steam train took us to emerald lake
that day was the perfect day, after a few days of too hot weather
mountain breeze, nice view, it was just the right place to go after our assignments done

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...