Monday, May 3, 2010

breakfast market







So pretty, so smart
Such a waste of a young heart!
What a pity, what a sham
What's the matter with you, man?

Don't you see it's wrong, can't you get it right?
Out of mind and outta sight
Call on all your girls, don't forget the boys
Put a lid on all that noise!

I'm a satellite heart Lost in the dark I'm spun out so far
You stop, I start But I'll be true to you
I hear you're living out of state, running in a whole new scene
You know I haven't slept in weeks, you're the only thing i see
queen victoria market & pharan market
croissant, popeye turkish dip, strawberries, perfect breakfast!
ps: yeah, i know, i'll get better shots of these places, i was too busy eating :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...