Sunday, June 20, 2010

smitten


fell in love at first sight for breakbot
the song, lyric, video alltogether
met him at the birthday boy's blog :)
fantastic song to start the week! shall we dance?
i thought i had it all together but i was led astray
the day you walked away you were the clock that was ticking in my heart
changed my state of mind when love's so hard to find
your feelings changed like the weather went from clear to grey
on that cloudy day how can i go on
with that bomb in the palm love's so hard to find
when someone's on your mind listen baby
your wish is my command baby won't you understand
that your wish is my command what can i do to make my baby understand
something tells me that i'm dreaming i can see us there
waving unaware of problems that have a tendency to keep
keep the truth confined far from our minds
you need someone you can believe in
this i do declare trust me i'll be there
the road that leads to heaven can be so steep i will help you climb
change your state of mind


image via le love

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...