Thursday, July 15, 2010

have a lovely weekend!


there's thieves among us, painting the walls with all kinds of lies, and lies I never told at all. what's in my pocket, you never knew you didn't know me well so well as I knew you and I know and you know too a love like ours is terrible news but that won't stop me crying no that won't stop me crying over you i'm not a prophet, old love is in men new love just seeps right in and it makes me guilty why do you look like that? it's not all that bad. I'll see you sometime, sometimes lonely isn't sad and I know and you know too. a love like ours is terrible news but that won't stop me crying, no that won't stop me crying over you we two are makers just made this mess, two broken hearts don't beat any less there's thieves among us, painting the walls with all kinds of lies, and lies I never told at all and I know and you know too,a love like ours is terrible news but that won't stop me crying, no that won't stop me crying over you

hey folks!
how are you guys?
it's been crazy, as always
i can't handle this ridiculous sense i have
and i've been feeling like melbourne weather lately, the sun is on and off
i just can't believe i'm back at that black point again
but one of the best thing happen this week, i have a house for the next six months, maybe more :D
i am so relief after all this hunting.
It's near my uni, i fell in love at first sight, its a lovely house
thanks to Julia and Chris, for choosing me instead of the others :)
i really can't wait for another two weeks :p
so i'm trying to put this feeling above all others
even though bad news do still come.

and yes, these are actually the days that i truly hate
it's my best girls birthday today, Anindita Putri
happy birthday!! have a lovely day up there...
wish to be there more than anything else :) miss you sis!!
well, it's weekend again already, it feels like weekend all week for me lately
and believe me, it doesn't feel good at all
anyway, i'm wishing love for all lovebirds out there
i wish you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...