Friday, August 19, 2011

have a nice weekend!




And I, I called through the air that night, A calm sea voiced with a lie I could only smile, I've been alone some time And all, and all, it's been fine And you, you had hope for me now I danced all around it somehow Be fair to me, I may drift a while Were it up to me, you know I'd I, I called through the air that night The faults were swarming inside Was it infantile, that which we desired? Were it up to me, all from your eyes And I, I called through the air that night My thoughts were still buried inside We were closer then, I've been alone some time Filled you glass with gin Filled your heart with pride And you, you had hope for me now I danced all around it somehow Be fair to me, I may drift a whileIf there's a plan for me Would it make you smile? No, don't want to be there for no one, I can see.
i'm falling in love with this song, it's the best video i could find in youtube at the moment, i guess just because its his new album, so, sorry for that, i highly recommend to have his new album :_)

anyways, sending my kisses and hugs for putri who's leaving jakarta tonight for her new home, amsterdam. all the best of luck and happiness for you darling, hope to see you as soon as we can :)
for the rest of you, lets enjoy the weekend shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...