Sunday, October 9, 2011

leftovers

aren't they cute?
the bench
i wanna hug mommy too!!
best moment captured by camera :')

these are just some leftovers from fairfield boathouse, this was on our way back
heading to acland street for some sweets :)
i miss my family so much, remembering all the places that we went together
it just breaks my heart everytime i go back to those places without them....
anyways
i know its been t o o  l o n g since my last post
i just do not have time for anything lately, i still have millions of photos i haven't posted
from my family trip - this is not even half way yet believe it or not
then  pics from my recent trip, my birthday, latest found places - yaay
melbourne, its just never ending, so keep coming guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...